GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIY SUNSCREEN TO PROTECT SKIN FROM SUN AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY sunscreen to protect skin from sun during quarantine. Using a homemade recipe to make your skin get rid of sunburn and sun tanning can be a fun and useful thing to do in this pandemic. So to help you in making your own sunscreen, we have this easy-peasy recipe for you. Here is a simple, homemade remedy recipe for your own sunscreen at home. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this at home and have their skin become protected from the harsh rays of sun.
METHOD FOR DIY SUNSCREEN TO PROTECT SKIN FROM SUN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of any lotion or moisturizer (not chemical-based) into it.
- Next, add in half a tablespoon of zinc oxide or calamine powder into it.
- Mix both the ingredients together well.
- Pour your prepared sunscreen into a bottle, and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Apply this remedy every time you go out in the sun. Moreover, it can work as a primer for you as well.
(Tip: Did you know calamine powder can save your skin from inflammation, redness, and irritation?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make a DIY sunscreen to protect skin from sun this quarantine. These simple steps will help you make your own sunscreen to help protect your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun. You won’t regret making your own sunscreen. Its simple, easy, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT DIY SKINCARE MASK FOR ACNE ON SKIN.