GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIY CREAM TO REDUCE DARK CIRCLES AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY cream to reduce dark circles during this quarantine. Making a homemade DIY cream in this pandemic is really beneficial for your dark circles. So to help you in making your own cream, we have this easy-peasy recipe for you. This cream recipe is simple, homemade, and made for all skin types. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this cream at home and have their dark circles become brighter and lighter!
METHOD TO MAKE A DIY CREAM TO REDUCE DARK CIRCLES AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in a quarter teaspoon of licorice powder into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of aloe vera gel into it.
- Now, add in one teaspoon of rosewater into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this mixture under your eyes and gently pat. Leave it on to dry, then wash it off with water.
(Tip: Did you know aloe vera gel can lighten your dark circles within a few days?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make a DIY cream to reduce dark circles during this quarantine. These simple steps will help you make your own cream recipe to help make your dark circles get brighter and lighter. You won’t regret making your own homemade cream at home. Its simple, easy, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT DIY VITAMIN E SERUM FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.