GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIY OATMEAL SCRUB FOR SKIN EXFOLIATION AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY oatmeal scrub for skin exfoliation during this quarantine. Making a homemade oatmeal scrub is very easy and surprisingly delicious (but don’t eat it!). So to help you in making your own oatmeal scrub to get a cleansed skin, we have this easy-peasy recipe for you. This recipe is simple, homemade, and made for all skin types. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this scrub and have their skin become exfoliated and clean.
METHOD TO MAKE A DIY OATMEAL SCRUB FOR SKIN EXFOLIATION AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of milk into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of olive oil into it.
- Now, add in one teaspoon of honey into it.
- Then, add in one tablespoon of oatmeal powder into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply this prepared oatmeal scrub on your skin and massage it gently for two minutes.
- Rinse the hair with warm water first, then finish off with cold water.
(Tip: Did you know oatmeal is an excellent scrub for dead skin cells?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make a DIY oatmeal scrub for skin exfoliation during this quarantine. These simple steps will help you make your own scrub at home. You won’t regret making your own oatmeal scrub at home. Its simple, easy, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT KOREAN GLASS SKIN SOAP FOR FACE AND BODY.