GET TO KNOW RICE SCRUB FOR SKIN WHITENING AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make your own rice scrub for skin whitening during this quarantine. It is helpful to make your skin cleansed and lightened. Especially for people with a sunburnt or tanned skin with organic ingredients. So to help you in making your own DIY remedy for your skin with this mask, we have this easy-peasy recipe for you. This recipe is simple, homemade, and made for everyone. The steps are simple and easy to follow in summers. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this skincare remedy at home and have their skin become bright, glowing, and light in no time.
METHOD TO RICE SCRUB FOR SKIN WHITENING AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of rice flour into it.
- Next, add in two tablespoons of gram flour into it.
- Now, add in one tablespoon of tomato paste into it.
- Finally, add in one tablespoon of yogurt into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and apply on your skin.
- Leave it on for twenty minutes.
- Wash your skin with water. Repeat this step twice a week.
(Tip: Did you know tomatoes help in skin brightening, lightening, and glowing?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make your own rice scrub for skin whitening during this lockdown. These simple steps will help you make your own DIY remedy to get a lighter skin at home. You won’t regret making your own skincare remedy at home. We hope you enjoy making this remedy for your skin. The recipe is easy, simple, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT REMOVE ITCHING AND DANDRUFF FROM YOUR HAIR.