GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SERUM FOR EYEBROWS AND UPPER LIPS BEFORE TRIMMING THEM AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make a serum for eyebrows and upper lips before trimming them during this quarantine. Trimming facial hair at home can be rough for the skin and can leave red marks and acne. Therefore, we have this easy-peasy recipe for you. This recipe is simple, homemade, and made for everyone. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this skincare routine at home and have their skins stay soothe and cool after getting the facial hair trimmed.
METHOD TO MAKE A SERUM FOR EYEBROWS AND UPPER LIPS BEFORE TRIMMING THEM AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of aloe vera gel into it.
- Next, add in a quarter teaspoon of almond oil into it.
- Now, add in a splash of rosewater into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Dip a cotton pad or piece on the serum and apply on your skin before trimming the facial hair.
- Massage the skin gently and then trim the facial hair.
- After that, apply a splash of cold cucumber juice on your skin to reduce redness and pain.
(Tip: Did you know cucumber is best for soothing the skin from irritation, pain, and redness?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make a serum for eyebrows and upper lips before trimming them during this lockdown. These simple steps will help you make your own remedy for your skin at home. You won’t regret making your own skincare remedy for your facial hair and skin at home. We hope you enjoy making this remedy. It is easy, simple, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT POTATO MASK FOR FACE WHITENING.