GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIY HAIR OIL FOR SILKY AND STRONG HAIR GROWTH AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY oil for silky and strong hair growth during this quarantine. Making an easy recipe for your hair is very beneficial and simple. So to help you in making your own hair oil, follow this wonderful recipe. This recipe is simple, homemade, and made for everyone to follow. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this remedy at home and help their hair grow stronger and silky rapidly.
METHOD TO MAKE A DIY HAIR OIL FOR SILKY AND STRONG HAIR GROWTH AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a pan and add in a 3/4 cup of almond oil and coconut oil. Mix both the oils together. Allow it to turn lukewarm.
- Next, add in a half tablespoon of fenugreek seeds into it. Stir it for a few minutes.
- Now, add in half a cup of cubed aloe vera with stem into it. Keep cooking everything till the aloe vera turns brown.
- Turn off the heat and allow the oil to cool down a bit.
- Strain the oil into a jar.
- Finally, add in two capsules of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well. Your hair oil is ready.
- Apply this recipe thrice a week before bedtime and wash it off in the morning with a shampoo.
(Tip: Did you know aloe vera can instantly repair damage hair and makes it strong and shiny?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to make a DIY oil for silky and strong hair growth during this lockdown. These simple steps will help you make your own hair oil at home. You won’t regret making your own hair oil at home. We hope you enjoy making this recipe. It is easy, simple, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT HOW TO MAKE A DIY HAIR NOURISHMENT RECIPE?