GET TO KNOW DIY ALOE VERA HAIR MASK FOR LONG HAIR AT HOME:
Aloe vera is an amazing ingredient for hair growth. It helps not only in increasing the speed of growth but also fights hair-fall and dullness. Today, we will teach you how to make a very simple aloe vera recipe for hair that could be made easily at home with only three ingredients. This recipe is organic so it’s even more effective than the store-bought ones. So without any further ado, let’s learn how to make this DIY aloe vera hair mask for long hair.
METHOD FOR DIY ALOE VERA HAIR MASK FOR LONG HAIR AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of aloe vera gel into it. You can get store-bought ones as well.
- Next, add in one tablespoon of castor oil into it.
- Then, add in one tablespoon of coconut oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and roots.
- Leave it on for an hour, then wash it off with shampoo and conditioner.
(Note: Did you know aloe vera gel helps in hair growth?)
This is a very simple method that you can use to make your hair longer, stronger, and shinier at home. Making your own DIY aloe vera hair mask for long hair will help solve all your hair problems in just one go. This is the best recipe you will come across as well as the cheapest one that will nourish your hair very well.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: