DIY LIP SCRUB TO REMOVE DEAD SKIN CELLS FROM YOUR LIPS NATURALLY IN A LOCKDOWN AT HOME:
In this summer where lips are tanned and need more care than usual, we have bought for you this organic and easy DIY lip scrub to remove dead skin cells from your lips naturally in a lockdown at home. This whole method is made with ingredients which are easily found at home or bought from market in extremely reasonable prices. So without any further ado, let’s make this DIY lip scrub to remove dead skin cells from your lips at home.
METHOD OF MAKING A DIY LIP SCRUB TO REMOVE DEAD SKIN CELLS FROM YOUR LIPS NATURALLY IN A LOCKDOWN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one tablespoon of sugar into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of honey into it.
- Then, add in half a teaspoon of tomato juice into it.
- Also, add in half a teaspoon of cucumber juice into it.
- Finally, add in a few drops of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Your DIY lip scrub is ready.
- Apply it on your lips, and scrub it gently for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for a few minutes, then wash it off.
- Apply this lip scrub once or twice a day for best results.
(Note: Did you know sugar helps remove the dead skin cells from the skin naturally?)
So, this is how we can make our very own DIY lip scrub to remove dead skin cells from your lips in an easy and simple manner at home.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT NATURAL REMEDY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN BETTER.