MAKE YOUR OWN SOUTH ASIAN SKINCARE MASK FOR GLOWING SKIN AT HOME:
Growing up in South Asian families, most people can relate to this traditional and simple skincare mask which is made so easily with only organic ingredients. This mask contains gram flour as its main ingredient, as it helps brighten up a skin and also makes it glow. So without any further ado, let’s make our very own South Asian skincare mask for glowing skin with natural ingredients.
METHOD OF MAKING A SOUTH ASIAN SKINCARE MASK FOR GLOWING SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in a tablespoon of gram flour into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of yogurt into it.
- Then, add in one teaspoon of honey oil into it.
- Also, add in half a teaspoon of lemon juice into it.
- After that, add in one teaspoon of rosewater into it.
- Finally, add in a few drops of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Your DIY South Asian mask for glowing skin is ready.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it on to dry.
- Wash it off with water, and pat the skin dry with a clean towel/tissue/cloth.
- Apply this remedy thrice a week for best results.
(Note: Did you know gram flour is a great source of skincare. It reduces acne, brightens dark areas, and makes the skin glow).
So, this is how we will make our very own South Asian skincare mask for glowing skin at home in a few simple and easy steps. Make sure you apply this recipe regularly to make your skin glow naturally.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT DIY LIP SCRUB TO REMOVE DEAD SKIN CELLS FROM YOUR LIPS.