GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIY FACE SCRUB FOR REMOVING DEAD SKIN CELLS AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make this DIY face scrub for removing dead skin cells during this quarantine. Making a homemade face scrub in this pandemic is very beneficial and can do great things for your skin. So to help you in making your own face scrub, we have this easy-peasy recipe for you. This recipe is simple, homemade, and made for all skin types. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this scrub and have their skin become cleaner and healthier!
METHOD TO MAKE A DIY FACE SCRUB FOR REMOVING DEAD SKIN CELLS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a blender and add in one cup of raw rice into it.
- Next, in a bowl, add in one tablespoon of rosewater into it.
- Now, add in one tablespoon of coarsely powdered rice into it.
- Mix both the ingredients together well again.
- Apply this scrub on your skin and massage it gently. Leave it on for a few minutes.
- Wash it off with water, and pat the skin dry.
(Tip: Did you know rice can help clear off your skin from dryness and dullness?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make DIY face scrub for removing dead skin cells during this quarantine. These simple steps will help you make your own scrub at home. You won’t regret making your own scrub at home. Its simple, easy, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT EID SPECIAL UNISEX MASK FOR SKIN WHITENING AND TIGHTENING.