GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIY SCRUB FOR TANNED HANDS AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY scrub for tanned hands during this quarantine. Making an easy recipe for your hands is very beneficial and simple. So to help you in making your own hand scrub, follow this wonderful recipe. This recipe is simple, homemade, and made for everyone. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this remedy at home and help their tanned hands go back to normal.
METHOD TO MAKE A DIY SCRUB FOR TANNED HANDS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and put in two tablespoons of gram flour into it.
- Next, add in one tablespoon of fresh milk into it.
- Now, add in one tablespoon of lemon juice into it.
- Finally, add in one tablespoon of rosewater into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and apply it on your hands.
- Scrub your hands for fifteen minutes, then wash it off with water.
- Apply this recipe daily in summers for best results.
(Tip: Did you know gram flour can help remove tanning instantly and brightens the skin?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to make a DIY scrub for tanned hands during this lockdown. These simple steps will help you make your own scrub for your tanned hands at home. You won’t regret making your own hand scrub at home. We hope you enjoy making this recipe. It is easy, simple, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT HOW TO MAKE A DIY HAIR NOURISHMENT RECIPE?