GET TO KNOW DIY REMEDY FOR WHITEHEADS ON SKIN AT HOME:
Whiteheads are caused by the presence of dust and dirt which then gets mixed by sebum, which is a naturally-excreted oil from the skin. Getting rid of whiteheads is really easy, as one must have to constantly cleanse and moisturize the skin. Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY remedy for whiteheads on skin at home with three simple and organic ingredients. Apply this recipe regularly to get better and cleaner looking skin in no time!
METHOD FOR DIY REMEDY FOR WHITEHEADS ON SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two teaspoons of rice flour into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of glycerin into it.
- Then, add in one teaspoon of tomato juice into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and apply on your skin.
- Scrub your skin well, especially on the t-zone where your whiteheads reside.
- Leave it on for twenty minutes, then wash it off with water.
- Apply this recipe thrice a week.
(Note: Did you know rice flour works as a natural skin exfoliator like sugar and salt?)
So now we can make this simple and easy DIY DIY remedy for whiteheads on skin at home. It is very important to take care of the skin aside from applying this remedy at home. Keep your skin away from dust and dirt, and avoid touching your face often. Some simple skin care regimes can really help keep your skin away from whiteheads.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: