Do you know that natural remedies for hyperpigmentation can make your skin look even and glowing? If not, then bear with us as we are going to give you a treasure of skin care remedies if you have hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin disease that makes your skin look darker than it is. It happens by giving you tans, dark spots, melasma, pimples, post-inflammatory acne marks, and dark circles under your eyes.
Skin darkening happens when melanin, a pigment that gives skin its color, is produced too much in some parts of the skin. It is very important to understand what causes this illness and how to treat it.
Factors that cause hyperpigmentation
- Sun tans
- Imbalance of hormones
- Lack of vitamins
6 natural Remedies for hyperpigmentation
If you have hyperpigmentation and want to get rid of the colored spots on your face, there are some natural remedies for hyperpigmentation that you can do at home.
Potatoes are best for skin as it can prevent your skin from getting darker. They work like a miracle to get rid of spots and dark spots.
- Cut a potato in half.
- To use it, wet the piece that has been cut.
- Use this slice of potato to gently rub the affected area for about 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Do this method twice or three times a week to get rid of dark spots on your face.
We can use sandalwood to lighten spots that have become too dark. Sandalwood oil has antioxidants that help maintain the shape and flexibility of skin cells. It also makes the skin more flexible by adding moisture and making it less dry.
- Mix rose water and sandalwood together to make a smooth paste.
- Use this paste to cover your face.
- Wait for 15–20 minutes.
- After drying, give it a warm-water rinse.
3. Aloe vera
Aloin, a depigmenting substance found in aloe vera, has been shown to lighten skin and work well as a safe treatment for hyperpigmentation.
- Before you go to sleep, put pure aloe vera gel on the spots.
- The next morning, rinse with warm water.
- Your skin tone will get better if you do this every day.
4. Raw milk
Raw milk, which is high in vitamin A, is known to get rid of pigmentation, acne scars, and dark spots when used lightly on its own or as a face mask.
Put some milk on a cotton ball.
Twice a day, rub it into the darker spots on your face.
Keep going until you can see progress.
5. Green Tea
It is well known for its ability to reduce inflammation and fight free radicals. Green tea can treat lesions brought on by hyperpigmentation and has properties that lighten the face. It has also been said that drinking green tea can stop the redness of the face caused by ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Boil a cup of water.
- Put one tea bag in it. Leave it for a few minutes,
- Take the tea bag out of the water and let it cool.
- Cover up your black spots with a tea bag.
- Do this every day until you start to see the effects.
6. Rice liquor
This is one of the most important parts of many Asian skin and hair treatments. The rice water gel and cream have a lightening effect on the skin. Rice water is a good way to treat hyperpigmentation. You can massage your face with rice water and then wash it off with water.
- Put half a cup of rice in the water.
- Boil it for a few minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Soak a big piece of tissue paper in rice water.
- Use it as a sheet mask or massage with it.
- Wash it after 20 minutes.