Are you looking for remedies for how to turn white hair into black hair without using chemicals? If yes, then no more worries as in this we are going to solve your problem. Keep reading.
As we get older, our hair color often changes. But gray or white hair can happen at almost any time in life. Stress, hair treatments, genes, and other things can be the causes.
The skin of a person is made up of millions of tiny sacs called hair follicles. These follicles produce melanin-containing color or pigment cells. White hair happens when hair shafts lose cells that make the hair’s color.
Chemical shampoos, hair dyes, and other products can make hair whiter faster. Many of these items have harmful ingredients that stop melanin growth.
Hydrogen peroxide, which is found in many hair colors, is one of these dangerous ingredients. If you use bleaching products too much, your hair will turn white.
In this piece of article, we’ll talk about how to turn white hair into black hair without using chemicals.
Turn white hair into black hair without using chemicals with these remedies
Below are given 5 best remedies that will help you to turn white hair into black hair without using chemicals. Use them constantly for the best result.
1. Onion juice
Onion juice has a lot of catalases, an enzyme that keeps your hair from turning white. If you use it often, it can help your hair color to maintain from the roots to the tips.
- Take two onions to get juice.
- Put it in a bowl.
- Apply it to your hair.
- Massaging the juice into your head very well.
- Wash your hair after 25 minutes.
- Use a good quality shampoo without sulfates to wash it off
Amla has a lot of vitamin C and antioxidants, which slow the graying of hair and make it shiner and thicker.
- In an iron pot, heat 1 cup of amla powder.
- Wait until it turns to ash.
- Add 500 ml of coconut oil after 20 minutes of slow boiling.
- Now leave it for one day to cool.
- The next day, pour into a container that won’t let air in.
- Use this to rub oil into your hair.
- Use this twice a week.
3. Sage water
Sage leaves are a great herbal way to treat white hair. It stops white hair from growing and makes the hair’s original color come back.
- Take a few sage leaves.
- Two cups of water.
- Boil sage leaves in water for a few minutes before being soaked.
- Let the liquid cool.
- Put it on your hair.
- Make sure that the sage water gets through your hair.
- After two hours, wash your hair with a gentle shampoo that doesn’t contain sulfates.
4. Potatoes peel
This remedy helps turn white hair into black hair. The starch present in potato peels helps to darken the hair. This is one of the easiest ways to cover up white hair and make your hair look shiny.
- Take six potato peels.
- Two cups of water.
- Boil the potato peels until you get a soup with a lot of starch in it.
- Leave it for some time to let it cool.
- Strain out the potato peels and pour the rest of the juice into a mug.
- Run the potato peel rinse through your hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner to wash it off.
- Don’t rinse